Wednesday, December 26, 2012

"Call Me Maybe" announces the arrival of the AntiChrist

Remember William Tapley, the dude who calls himself the Co-Prophet of the Endtimes and The Third Eagle of the Apocalypse? His videos about the "Satanic" mural at Denver International Airport went viral last year, strictly because it's hilarious to watch a poker-faced man condemning imaginary penguin erections.

In his latest video, Tapley explains how a crappy music video for some teenie-pop hit is actually about the arrival of the AntiChrist, and analyzes the New World Order/AntiChrist numerology cleverly hidden in the video for "Gangnam Style", which is basically just a song about South Korean hipsters and their sexy ladies.

Best YouTube comment: "Thank you so much for counting the number of horses by pointing to each one with a pencil and saying the numbers out loud. That was very helpful."
Tapley's reply: "Yes, it's amazing what God requires prophets to do. I'm really lucky! In the Old Testament, one prophet had to eat manure and another was required to marry a prostitute!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice
colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire
someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from.
thanks

Feel free to surf to my homepage :: Please visit my site
my site :: My Site

Unknown said...

awsome blog.
digital marketing

Billy. said...

Magnificent design and great utilization of fluctuated media. Truly inside and out data also. Extremely like how you separate the points into a few subsections with their own pages.


iPhone x case

Unknown said...

Accountants Hove
loveee this artical lots of i gain lots off information from this artical

Billy. said...

Particularly better than anything typical post. I essentially uncovered your weblog and foreseen that would express that I've amazingly animating surfing around your blog territories. After all I'll be obtaining in to your feed and I trust you make again soon!

Long Island Web Design Company